Saturday, January 5, 2008

Best News EVER

Hello Everyone,

Sorry it has been so long but there had been nothing to post, but now the moment we have been waiting for has arrived. We have been given a travel date to Thailand. This just happend Thursday so my mind is working overtime so I do not have time to post details right now, I promise to do that later. We will most likely be flying out January 13 and we have a hearing January 23rd and would be flying home January 26th.

Thanks to everyone for all your love and support. Talk soon

5 comments:

Robin and Kyle said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you!! Take lots of pictures in Thailand!

Martha Heywood said...

Yay!!!!We are soooo excited!!
Grandma & Grandpa

Donna Paonessa said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

chaniemom said...

I can't wait to follow your adventure. My husband and I are hoping to go to Thailand this year, too, to get our preteen daughter. If you'd like to keep up with our story our blogsite is eternityminded.blogspot.com

Roxanne said...

Terri you are always welcome to post on my blog. I love seeing that new people are reading my blog. Just out of curiosity how did you find my blog?

We are from Calgary but using Hope Adoption in BC. Our dossier went to Thailand in May and we have been waiting for what seems like forever to be matched to our child. I know we are still in the "normal" waiting time frame. But with the email we received from Hope makes the waiting time all that more uncertain.

Where are you guys from? Are you also using Hope Adoption?

Congratulations on your travel date!! I will be checking your blog for updates while you are in Thailand.